Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone:)

Its been an exciting week leading up to Easter. 
 Our wedding cake got a mention in Noblesse Magazine:) Thank you so much Noblesse! 
We've been hopping around making Easter Treats.
We hosted an  Easter Cupcake Decorating Workshop for Christian Alliance International School.
As you can see these highschoolers had a blast.

 
Say Buttercream Smile:)
 I also taught my very first Couture Handbag Cake class.
The students were a bit nervous when  I started my demo on how to cut, shape & prep their cake. I assured them that their cake would look fabulous.
 Fast forward the class and Tah Dah....the cakes are looking great:) 

My favorite part  is putting on the final details.

 LUV IT!!!!
Luv this even more:) I was so proud of them. Who would think just a few hours earlier they were nervous. Now they are all Handbag cake pros!!!
Happy Easter Everyone!!!