Monday, October 10, 2011

Zombie Cake, Halloween Treats and More!





Hi hi,


Yes, I'm still around:) Its been a while I know.....I"ve just been a lil caught up with preparing for Edward Fry's and Janet Ever's arrival.


Also been busy checking out all of our new arrivals for Halloween-Thanksgiving-Autumn.


Here's a peek at some of our new Halloween products:)



OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh I luv it:) All the ideas that go through my mind when I see all the new goodies.



As you all may know by now, I'm not a fan of Spooky Halloween but rather Cute and Happy Halloween. In fact, we call it HAPPYWEEN in our deco room. Every year, we try to come up with some new "HAPPYWEEN" treats:)


Here is our 2011 Happyween goodies!


Cake -to-Go:)



Cookies


Sparkly Happyween cupcakes:)


This year will be our first year introducing Halloween Cake pops. I hope you love them as much as we do:)



And for all you Spooky Halloween fans out there, here's a lil something for you. We did a cake that was inspired by the iphone game Plants & Zombies. Though kind of spooky, I had a great time doing it.


And YES, I have a video:) HAPPINESS!!!