Friday, February 18, 2011

Cake Pop Classes & More!

I've been jumping with excitement for my new classes. I"ve had these classes on my mind for the loooooooooooooooooongest time. I wanted our store to really settle into our new location before launching my new line of classes. 2011 was my plan and here we are:)

For those of you who check out our website regularly,
you've probably noticed our New Classes icon box. I LUV IT!!!
I have designed 2 fabulous workshops

I"ll be teaching you all the great time saving tips and techniques to make your very own yummy in the tummy cake pops and gorgeous fondant cupcakes. All supplies included in class.

Next Class

Feb 22nd Tues We Luv Fondant Cupcakes 4-6pm--FULL

Feb 24th Thurs We Luv Cake Pops 4-6pm --FULL

March 3rd We Luv Fondant Cupcake 10-3pm

March 8th We Luv Cake Pops 4-6pm


If this schedule doesn't work for you, not to worry we have other classes scheduled. If you want to have a look at the cake pops and fondant cupcakes you'll be making, I have the real samples displayed in our store counter.

We've got more new classes coming up and will let you know as soon as we launch them:)



Have a great weekend!