Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mercedes Strachwsky coming to Deelite!!!



















For our Grand Opening event Oct 29th Friday

Mercedes Strachwsky is coming to Complete Deelite!!!!

Eeeeeek I'm so excited I just can't hide it:) I had the joy of meeting Mercedes just a few months ago at the ICES convention. Some of you cake maniacs saw me out there too:)

PAUSE....lets take a few moments to give a shout out to the ICES convention!!!

IT WAS SPECTACULAR!!!.

There's nothing like hangin out with a bunch of cake maniacs. For 3 days, I talked, ate, dreamt, saw, listened, and did I say talked about Cakes cakes and MORE CAKES:) The best part about it was everyone around me was just as enthusiastic about cake decorating as I was!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cakes=Bliss.

Ok back to the fabulous Mercedes:) I met her for the first time at the Satin Ice Booth demonstrating her fondant art. I've always been a HUGE fan of hers. But seeing her magic fingers sculpt and mold, twist and turn the fondant ever so gently and quickly into an art piece was just out of this world.
The cake on the left was her famous cake in which Kerry Vincent herself said "Every detail was pretty much perfect, even to the embellishment on the edge of her cake board. Truly worthy of being in a museum.”













I'm so excited for all of you to meet Mercedes Strachwsky at our Grand Opening event.



Mercedes will be teaching a very special World of Fondant Class on

Oct 29th Friday

Time: 9-5pm ( Lunch Included )

Price $2,200

Pre-requisite: Wilton Fondant & Gumpaste or Wilton Course 3

*All registered students will receive an autographed copy of Mercedes' new book:)

*your spot is only confirmed after full payment


For those who will not be able to make the class but want to meet Mercedes.

She will be at our Grand Opening event and will do a book signing session.




Oct 29th Friday-at Complete Deelite

BOOK SIGNING

Time: 6-7pm

Hip Hip Hooray!!!