Friday, August 13, 2010

3D Baby Luvin Cake!

Our 3D baby cake has been very popular lately so I thought I'd do a step by step feature of it. I LUV step by step photos. It allows me to show you the heart beat of the cake. FUN FUN FUN:)
With out further a due, here we go.
Here's choco baby filled with fresh cream

I slice and sculpt and sculpt until I see a perfect baby face.
Below photo is a perfect baby face.:)

Then I cover baby face with skin color fondant, added the button nose, smile and cute
baby blue outfit.

Gotta accessorize with a baby bib

Oh and of course ears

Cutie feet and toes dressed in his baby blue outfit

Chubby arms and hands. Oh and can't forget the star on the bottom of his feet.

And my favorite part, baby eyes and as requested, lotsa hair.

We then rolled up some fondant and cut out some twinkle stars

Bedazzled the cake board

Gave him his plush security blanket

And a lil pacifier to keep him quiet at the birthday party.

Isn't he soooooo cute.

had to show you his face again. UHdorable!!!!!

TAH DAH!!!!

A perfect 100 Day birthday cake for baby Nate!!!!!
Have a wonderful Weekend!