Monday, June 7, 2010

ELLE Wedding Magazine Photoshoot

We've been holding back a lil surprise:) I luv surprises!!! I'm so much better at receiving them than giving them. I could not wait to tell all of you about our fabuloso cupcake feature in Elle Wedding. I thought it wouldn't be fun if the magazine wasn't out yet, so I waited for an entire month which felt like an eternity.
FINALLY, here it is...TAH DAH.

We designed 2 wedding cakes for the photo shoot. An Anemone cupcake tower and a 3 tier golden roses cake.

We all had a great time at the photoshoot.


Recognize this shot:)

I was asked what type of flower was on the cupcake as the editor had never seen a flower like that before.

You're probably wondering why I chose Anemone. It was the first flower that came into my mind when I was asked to design a cupcake for the photo shoot. Anemone's are chic, elegant and simply divine.
Need I say more:)

To add a lil Umph factor, I added a bit of blush color to the flowers.
A tad of pink of course:)

Elle Wedding out in stands now:)