Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet Holiday News!

Hard to believe that Christmas is next week.
Is it me or did it just feel like Thanksgiving was just yesterday?
We got a great wonderful surprise today. I received an email for HK Tatler that our goodies were featured in their holiday issue. Eeeeeeeeeeeek I got so excited I almost spilt my coffee.
This year, I sent them a special Christmas cake and I was so excited that our 2 tier snowman cake got featured.

Annnnd Cookies Too:)


I saw these UHDORABLE, HILARIOUS cupcake comics stuck on my office buddies desk.
I seriously almost spilt my coffee for the second time.
Since she's on holiday, I decided to "borrow" them:)
and share them with you.
Hope you enjoy these and watch your coffee.

the ultimate Cupcake runway stare down:)
"No I'm cuter, No I'm cuter"!!!!

So CAYUUUUUUTE!

My ultimate fave

I"m still in stitches!!!!!