Monday, November 23, 2009

Deelited Cake News!

I was asked a while ago by The List to share my personal fave things.
It was featured on last issue of The List.
Some of you may have already seen this and probably not surprised by my answers as you have probably seen me using my Badgers Lip Balm. My fave beauty essential.
Wearing my Floral Birkenstock, which I LUV and took forever to find a pair my size:)
The luv of my life, pink Kitchen Aid which some of you students may have seen sitting so pretty in our classroom.
And when in need of some fresh air and R&R,hiking on Lantau island.
Speaking of Lantau Island, we also got a feature in Inside DB magazine.
"Since 2004 and celebrating its 5th anniversary, this September. Since its first Wilton cake decorating class in DB in 2003, Complete Deelite has blossomed into an all-round party business, providing a full catering service, balloons and , most importantly, the cake."
And last but not least, we got our first ever feature in Wedding Message magazine.
For all you brides to be or friends of brides and grooms to be out there, this magazine is packed full of wedding info.

I had a great time during the interview and was over joyed when they chose to feature over 10 of our most popular cake and cupcake wedding designs.


Thank you The List, Inside DB and Wedding Message for making what we do at deelite such a Deelite:)
Here is a bouquet of flowers for you:)