Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Luvin Cupcakes and Candies!

I got a lil surprise on my desk today. It was kinda random, a band-aid.
I couldn't wait to open it even though I had no boo boo to nurse.
And I'm so glad I did:)

Doesn't it look soooooooooooo yummy!
rainbow sprinkles and all!!!! Oh my word...
For those of you who feel a lil jipped from having an uber cayute cupcake-aid on your Boo Boo as a child JOIN the club, cuz I'm leading it:)
And if you still can't believe its a "cupcake-aid",
Hello, can I get a witness! Yes, our boo boos were seriously jipped:)
On the other hand, I don't think I could ever part with my adorable cupcake-aid. My boo boos can go without. It has now become an adorable decoration on the corner of my computer.
More adorable news, we just got some new candy arrivals. Luvin the candy necklace with the heart pendant.
Candy watch annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....
To kick start the Halloween season, here's a grrrrrrrrrr8 Halloween candy necklace making kit.

Yes all the goodies are inside the box. You can make 8 candy necklaces.
Luvin It!!!!