Friday, July 3, 2009

After Wedding News!

I love hearing from our wedding couples after their wedding.
It's a real treat for us to receive follow up emails from our special couples as
I know so much goes into a wedding.
We did cupcakes for Joachim and Eunice's wedding last December.
She surprised me with a very sweet email.
"I read your blog regularly so you have a new fan for over half a year or so now, I'm so happy when I read your blog, seeing all the creation you had. It is amazing. Anyways, I know it's late but better than never, the wedding photos are ready"
Loving this photo, it was taken at Bethany Chapel.

Here are our cupcake favors displayed on our wedding cupcake stand.

Look closely, you'll see their personalized logo on the cupcake box.

Have a fab weekend!
Oh I forgot to mention, if you like thier photos, Ann Choi was thier photographer.