Monday, May 11, 2009

Deelite Bag Cakes in the Press

The issue is out now.
I had a great time with Cecelia, her mother and Cecelia's darling daughter. Her daughter was such a natural at cake decorating. Especially eating the cake:) As you can see here.

We also snapped a few shots during the photo shoot.

Another one of our bag cakes was featured in East Week magazine. Do you remember our LV bag cake? Check out the video if you haven't seen it.
I had the opportunity to make another birthday cake for Cecelia's sister Irene. Their idea of an LV luggage was fabulous and I had a great time being apart of their celebration. Not only did our LV luggage get featured, but our balloons also got to experience their 15 minutes of fame:)

Last but not least, I got a lil surprise when I was reading The List last week. Our Rainbow Bright cupcakes was noted to be our Notable Women-Karen's favourite dish. She writes "Rainbow Bright cupcakes from Complete Deelite. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thanks, Karen:)