Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HEllo Hello

Our week is off to a great start after a fabulous Chinese New Year. Our store has been PACKED with our new Party Supplies, Valentines and Balloon products. We're constantly putting our heads together to think of new ways to make MORE SPACE. Some how it all works out. We may have to put up hanging racks in our building lifts soon:) As we slowly get our stock organized, please excuse the mess. I promise it will look better by next week.
Aside from our creative unpacking, our cake department has been doing some fun projects as well. Here is one of our favourite picks. Bert's Burger. Isn't that a great name for a burger joint:) catchy right??? Anyways, here is Burt's "REAL" burger.

As mentioned before, we were on Dolce Vita about 3 weeks ago. If you didn't get a chance to see it, here are a few shots a friend snapped for me on their tele.

They featured over 15 of our creations

Here I am going introducing the hosts some essential cake decorating tools. I was so nervous in the beginning I think I could have melted the buttercream in my piping bags. But as I got to chat with the hosts a bit more in between takes, my nerves started to settle. Here I am demonstrating the buttercream rose.

I know the TV version is 10 times better. I'll be getting a copy of the segment soon and will upload the video as soon as I get it.