Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Deelite Team!

I thought I'd take some time out to rave about our Deelite Team. People often ask if I'm the only person who does everything at Complete Deelite. --cake decorating, teaching, parties, catering etc. My immediate answer is absolutely not. I have a great team of people who make Deelite a deelite.
Here are some photos of 2 instructors from our teaching team.
Jacqueline in the middle Claire on the far right

We have some extremely camera shy ppl. Who would of thought.....I thought they would be so excited about my idea of sharing about them on our blog. Well, I did manage to get a photo of their hands and side profile. I guess that's better than nothing.
Left is our decorating team & right is our merchandising and sales team

+ Me = the Deelite Family. And Yes, I'm camera shy as well:)


It is indeed a blessing to work with such a great team of people .
It is our secret ingredient.